The Risk Committee’s role is to analyse risks associated with the investment process for each portfolio. Each month, it reviews the main risk indicators and positions requiring special attention.
The Committee also studies all new product requests to approve or reject them.
Members of the management team and investment committee receive a list of recommendations after this meeting.
With nine permanent members, the Risk Committee is led by Christophe Peronin, Managing Director Carmignac Gestion, and sits in the presence of:
- Eric Helderlé, Managing Director Carmignac Gestion Luxembourg
- Maxime Carmignac, Chief Executive Officer and Director of Carmignac UK Ltd.
- Patrick Temfack, Head of Risk Management
- Cyril de Girardier, Chief Financial Officer Group, Conducting Officer Carmignac Gestion Luxembourg
- Jacqueline Mondoni, Internal Audit
- Abdellah Bouziane, Global Head of Compliance
- Guillaume Huteau, Front Office Risk Manager
- Gautier Ripert, Chief Operating Officer
The teams of those in attendance (Risk Oversight, Compliance, Front Office Risk Management) also participate and present their analyses. One or more members of the investment management team may also be invited when an issue requires their presence.