La Rentrée Carmignac 2021
Our Investment team shared our market views as well as some of our key investment strategies during our exclusive event
- Behaviour of our funds
- Our market views with Frédéric Leroux
- Our strategic choices with Rose Ouahba and David Older
- Illustration of our strategy through our Patrimoine range with Rose Ouahba, David Older and Keith Ney
- Focus on Carmignac Portfolio Flexible Bond with Guillaume Rigeade and Eliezer Ben Zimra
- Conversation with Edouard & Maxime Carmignac
Carmignac Portfolio Flexible Bond A EUR Acc
Recommended minimum investment horizon
Lower risk Higher risk
INTEREST RATE: Interest rate risk results in a decline in the net asset value in the event of changes in interest rates.
CREDIT: Credit risk is the risk that the issuer may default.
CURRENCY: Currency risk is linked to exposure to a currency other than the Fund’s valuation currency, either through direct investment or the use of forward financial instruments.
EQUITY: The Fund may be affected by stock price variations, the scale of which is dependent on external factors, stock trading volumes or market capitalization.
The Fund presents a risk of loss of capital.
* Risk Scale from the KID (Key Information Document). Risk 1 does not mean a risk-free investment. This indicator may change over time.
Managing Director and Member of the Strategic Investment Committee